Prices and general conditions
- The rates are indicated in euro per person per day, with half board treatment for a minimum stay of 7 days.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the rooms and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- For hygiene reasons dogs and other domestic animals are not accepted. Thank you for understanding.
The prices include:
- Free use of the Wellness Area from 4:30 p.m. till 7 p.m.;
- Daily room cleaning;
- Free outdoor parking;
- Free WI-FI connection;
- In winter: free ski bus service to/from Col Alto and Boè cable cars which are located at the distance of 800 m from the Hotel; a ski room with a ski-boot dryer and warmer;
- Bike storage in summer.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.90 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
- Bathrobe hire: €2.00 per day| 5-7 days €10.00.
Reduction for bed & breakfast service:
- Reduction of 10,00 €/person/day on the half board price.
Reductions for additional beds:
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied for a weekly stay in the same room with two paying adults:
- Under 2 years old: €25 per day
- 2 - 13 years old:
- - 40% (in summer);
- Third and/or fourth bed for guests over 13 years old: - 15%;
Check-in and check-out
- Rooms are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- We kindly ask you to inform us by phone in case of arrival after 7 p.m.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 7 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa di Risparmio Corvara
NAME: Hotel Bel Sit S.a.s. - 39033 Corvara (BZ)
- credit card
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 40 days before arrival: refund of the 100% of the confirmation deposit;
- from 40 to 21 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 20 to 7 days before arrival: 70% of the total price is charged;
- less than 7 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to take out the following insure against cancellation, early termination or late arrival:
- best price guarantee
- Half board included !